- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 ounces whole-milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
Heat the oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Pour the olive oil into a 5 QT SmartSteam™ or nonstick skillet and heat it over medium heat. Add in the potatoes and onions, cooking until they are tender but not falling apart. Add in the egg mixture and allow it to cook slightly. Top the eggs with the tomatoes, prosciutto, ricotta, and chives. Transfer the pan to the oven and finish baking for 12-15 minutes.
Remove the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes. Slide the frittata onto a plate and serve.