- 1 package instant vanilla pudding, 6 ounces
- ½ cup vanilla vodka
- ½ cup crème de menthe
- 1 container Cool-Whip, 8 ounces
- Green coloring (optional)
- ½ cup heavy cream or (additional cool whip)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Green sprinkles
In a large bowl, mix together the pudding, vodka and crème de menthe until combined. Whisk in the cool whip and a few drops green coloring if you are using it.
Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, cupcake liners or small paper cups. Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
When ready to serve, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar to stiff peaks with an electric mixer. Top each glass with whipped cream and green sprinkles.