- 1 pound yellowfin or Ahi tuna, sushi grade, cut into a ½-inch dice
- ¼ cup finely diced English cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped pepperdew peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 anchovy mashed into a paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
To assemble the dressing, whisk together the anchovy, soy sauce, vinegar and olive oil until emulsified.
In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, capers and green onions, tossing gently to combine.
When you are ready to serve, drizzle the dressing into the tuna mixture until just coated. Use a small ramekin to mold if desired. Serve immediately on top of microgreens and garnish with chives.