- 2 pounds green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1½ cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Dill (optional)
Fill a 3 QT saucepan three quarters of the way with water and bring it to a boil. Add the green beans and boil them for 2 minutes to just slightly cook the beans. Immediately drain the beans and run them under cold water to stop the cooking process, or place them in a bowl of ice water.
In a medium bowl, combine the Dijon, honey, lemon juice and olive oil and whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Arrange the beans on a platter or in a large bowl. Top them with the radishes and peas, and pour the dressing over the salad. Gently toss to coat and season it with additional salt and pepper. Garnish with the dill.