- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled, cooled and peeled
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Radicchio lettuce leaves
- Dill for garnish
Chop the hard-boiled eggs and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except the radicchio. Mix well.
Break off twelve radicchio leaves, trying to keep them as intact as best as you can. Fill each leaf with a portion of the egg salad and garnish with additional dill. Serve immediately.